Best China manufacturer & factory Professional in Hamburg Germany 48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”

Overview

Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Without adequate venting, high temperatures increase internal pressure which can force lubricant past seal lips or increase lip contact pressure, accelerating seal wear and grooving on the seal journals.

Brand Name:

OEM

Product Name:

Gear shaft

Color:

Silvery

Material:

20CrMnTi

Size:

48*11*11cm

Surface treatment:

Spray paint

Technics:

Shot blasting

Application:

Tractor MTZ

Weight:

4.3kg

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

OEM:

70-4202044B

Supply Ability

Supply Ability:
50000 Set/Sets per Day

EPG major production is of farming 15-500 horsepower tractor supporting machinery, mechanical cultivation, harvesting machinery and accessories.

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
3pc
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
:
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 4 5 – 20 >20
Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated

Online Customization

 

Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops,Farms
Use Tractors
Place of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Brand Name Paruc
Product Name Gear shaft
Color Silvery
Material 20CrMnTi
Size 48*11*11cm
Surface treatment Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Application Tractor MTZ
Weight 4.3kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 70-4202044B

 

 

Transport mode: Free sample is available once you accept the freight collect

Payment term: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?

This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping company.

Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they can be shipped; if it is an order, then according to the prepIn our sales program we offer standard and wide-angle PTO drive shafts. Regarding the customers’ needs there are different sizes, lengths and safety elements (clutches) available.aid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.

 

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Best China manufacturer & factory Professional  in Hamburg Germany  48*11*11cm 70-4202044B Gear Shaft MTZ Tractor Spares Parts With high quality best price

Recent Posts