DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement management can be added to circuit to manage the decent velocity with the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank after the initial operating in the energy unit.
6. Oil shifting is required soon after the initial one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be presented if required. Also a pressure compen sated flow control might be added on the circuit to regulate the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our revenue engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank immediately after the initial running in the electrical power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hrs.